The Nigerian Customs Service NCS past questions and answers pdf is downloadable on this page. Get Immigration Service recruitment exams questions and answers below.
The Nigeria Customs Service exams past questions and answers is for candidates that applied for NCS
NCS Past Questions and Answers
The Customs Service (NCS) past questions and answers is very necessary for candidates that have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
As you are about to prepare for NCS screening or exams you will definitely need to do your best to make you outstanding and more successful.
Prior to this, the comprehensive version of NCS past questions and answers have been compiled by us and made available to you.
The benefit of Having NCS Past Questions and Answers
The rare importance of this e-book cannot be overemphasized but just as a reminder, I have listed about five (5) reasons why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity of gaining employment just because you sideline or underestimate the power of past question.
NCS exams past questions and answers will enlighten and help you in the following ways;
- Help you prepare adequately for NCS screening exercise
- Build boost self-confidence
- The secret to succeeding in this exams will be disclosed
- You will understand the marking scheme of the Nigeria Immigration Service
- There are enough tendencies of the questions repeating exactly or by re-phrasing
- It will help you realize area you should focus
- From the answers provided in the past questions, you will be more confident even when faced with new questions
- You can prepare just with this past question and still come out very successful
Sample of NCS Past Questions
In UITH, Dr Steve has worked more night shift than Dr. Greg who has worked five-night shifts. Okon Dr has worked fifteen-night shifts more than Dr. Steve and Dr. Greg combined. Dr. Uche has worked eight-night shifts less than Dr. Steve. How many night shifts has Dr, Steve worked?
At a basket match, Roland was sitting in seat 356. Peter on the right of Roland in seat 355. was on the left of Roland. Samson was by the left of Samuel. Which seat is Samson sitting?
While preparing for Navy aptitude test, Felix read through pages 35 to 78 and 102 to 127 of an English textbook. How many pages did he read altogether?
Between 1 and 60 begins or end with 5
A researcher conducted in the laboratory showed that 55% of rats died of liver disorder when exposed to sulphur dioxide but 96% of rats who died of liver disorder were not exposed to sulphur dioxide. This means that,
- Small portion of studied rats was exposed to Sulphur dioxide
- Sulphur dioxide is not particularly dangerous to the liver of rats
- There is only one cause of fatal liver disease in rats
If 15 cans of food are needed for seven adults for two days, the number of cans needed to feed four adults for seven days is?
The breath and length of a rectangle are l and 2l respectively. What is the of the perimeter rectangle?
The degree of hotness and coldness of a place is called?
- All of the above
A labourer is paid N5,400:00k per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4years